Hard water is water that has a high concentration of metals and minerals—usually calcium, magnesium and others. This water is still safe to drink, but can pose a variety of problems for your home or business. Hard water may have a metallic taste to it or leave water spots where it dries.
To understand if you have hard water, water testing is done to measure the prevalence of mineral deposits in the water. If your water is found to have a higher-than-normal concentration of metals or minerals, it’s recommended that you install a water softener system in Park County, MT.
Damaging Effects of Hard Water
The reason hard water is such a nuisance is because of its negative effects on plumbing and generally in your home. Take a look at some of the biggest disadvantages of hard water:
- Water spots and staining on glass and tile surfaces, among others.
- Metallic taste that can transfer over to food when water is used for cooking.
- Dry skin and hair caused by a combination of hot water and heavy mineral content.
- Corrosion of pipes or calcification on shower heads and taps.
- Erosion in boilers and anywhere else water flow is prevalent.
Over time these problems get worse and worse, leading to costly repairs and other expensive solutions. Often, it’s best to make a one-time, upfront investment in a water softener installation in Park County, MT to avoid them!
At Al’s Big Sky Water Conditioning, we recommend Kinetico water softeners in Park County, MT to our customers because of their non-electrical construction and strong ability to soften hard water. Some of the solutions we can provide include:
- Kinetico Premier Series Softeners
- Kinetico Signature Series Softeners
- Kinetico Essentials Series Softeners
We’ll work with you to determine the hardness of your water, your monthly flow rate and the option that best fits your budget, to make sure you’re getting clean water at a great price.
Experience Softer Water
Tired of water stains and buildups? Want water that doesn’t have a metallic taste? It’s time to explore the many benefits and advantages of softer water! Al’s Big Sky Water Conditioning can help. Let us provide you with the Kinetico water softener solution that’s right for your home or business today—just give us a call at 406-222-0124.